Qualifi recognises the need for quality accredited industry award programmes, training and award certifications that demonstrate attainment, skills, knowledge or understanding.
Qualifi has independently assessed and internationally accredited the International Institute for Executive Training (iIET’s) professional training programs worldwide in the areas of Project Management, Human Resource Management, Risk Management, Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Change Management and Financial Management.
In addition Qualifi has awarded the International Institute for Executive Training (iIET) the status of approved International Learning Centre.
Through instructor-led and online intensive courses, the iIET seeks to deliver skills, tools and knowledge that will significantly increase the knowledge and productivity of participants thereby enhancing their contributions to the goals of their organization.
The iIET is a recognized learning center from the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management.
Also, iIET is an accredited training organization by the top Lean Six Sigma association in the United States.
In addition, iIET is a registered training organization by the official board that regulates accounting and financial education in the United States.
Their unique approach brings together…
- Internationally recognized accreditation
- The latest case studies from the worlds top companies
- Most cutting-edge multimedia available
The course content is designed to fit every learning style and support the non-English speaking audience.
Benefits of International Accreditation
- Accredited courses have been independently assessed to ensure a consistent and high quality
- Accreditation provides proof that we comply with industry best practices.
- Accreditation demonstrates that our presenters have vast technical knowledge and experience.
- Studies have shown that individuals that attain international accreditation/certification are more likely to achieve higher salaries and be promoted over those individuals that are not.
Visit the iIET Website for details and more information: http://www.iiet.us