Qualifi is pleased to announce its collaboration with an innovative education company, PAM Education Ltd http://www.pameducation.com. Performance Anatomy Models (PAM) form the basis for the design of their curriculum, central to which is an understanding that effective Intelligence and the capability that successful individuals have to adapt and deal with rapid change in the real and virtual world is the key to success.
Qualifi have partnered with PAM to establish international transnational programmes which will support learners to continuously strive to meet their objective to become elite learners and practitioners.
PAM curriculum development is based on understanding and applying the 5 abilities that the top performers share, which are Planning, Focus, Insight, Self-regulation, Cooperation & Collaboration. In addition, PAM has technology partners that provide further insight and support to create truly unique creative learning programmes; programmes that are Qualifi accredited and Ofqual regulated.
One example is our support in enabling PAM and its Chinese partner organisations to develop qualifications aimed at supporting the Chinese “One Belt, One Road” initiative. The first project being the development of the Chinese Culinary Arts qualification(s); co-delivered and assessed by staff from Chichester College and Tianjin No 2 School of Commerce (TSC) using cutting edge technologies. The collaboration between Qualifi, PAM Education, Chichester College, Tianjin No 2 School of Commerce (TSC) and the Tianjin Municipal Education Commission in China will see a pilot of the transnational blended learning, RQF qualification commencing shortly. The programme will enable Chinese based students and UK based students to access online workshops, which will be filmed and recorded at both organisations and streamed using a unique learning model and technology that has been developed by PAM Education.
Transnational Learning Projects
Qualifi is pleased to support PAM in its numerous high profile curriculum design projects for the establishment and ongoing management of education based programmes in China and the UK, these include:
- Designing new qualifications and a wider curriculum for a new International High School of Creative Arts and Design to be built in Xiamen which will open in September 2018.
- A partnership between FE Colleges in England and a School of Cuisine in Tianjin to establish European based Lu Ban workshops in several vocational sector areas.
- Working in association with a leading EPL club and Chinese Provincial Government to establish the first Vocational Education Training programme for Football in China.
- Developing a new early year’s teacher training programme for the Chinese private and public sectors.
- Working with established football academy programmes in Beijing to introduce the latest technology into elite player development programmes.
- Responding to ESOL demand in China through use of new technologies
- Designing the curriculum for a new build multi billion £ sports and education city
- Developing a new arts curriculum for elite performers
Staff from Qualifi and PAM are visiting Xiamen City in Fujian Province in August to continue work associated with these and several new projects. Furthermore, Qualifi has been invited by PAM to attend and present at a Vocational Education Summit to be held in Tianjin in October. A summit that will see a group of UK education experts visiting and presenting to colleagues from the school, college and higher education sectors in China.