To apply for replacement certificates, please visit our replacement certificates page for more information
To amend details on your certificate, please visit our amend certificates page for more information
To find an approved Qualifi centre near you, please message email@example.com with your location details and we will send through a list of your nearest accredited centres.
Please speak to your centre or training provider regarding the non-receipt of your certificates or exam results. It may be that there has been a problem with the processing or delivery of your documentation and your centre can contact us and discuss this further.
To view the full course syllabuses of our available Qualifi qualifications please visit our qualifications page for more information.
Please view our progression and comparison chart for further information
For comparisons of worldwide qualifications not achieved through Qualifi with UK qualifications please contact UK NARIC (The National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom) directly using the contact details below:
Phone: +44 (0)871 330 7033
To appeal against your exam results, please visit our how to appeal page for more information
If you have a complaint or feedback about our service, please contact us in order that we can investigate this using our complaints and feedback procedure. When making contact, please give us the following information if you have it:
– what the complaint or feedback is about;
– your full name and learner reference number (if you have one);
– your college, centre or training provider’s name and the Qualifi approval reference number;
– the qualification or unit title and qualification reference number;
– copies of any relevant supporting documents.
We promise to:
– acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days of receiving it;
– give you a full response within 30 working days. If this is not possible, we will let you know after 15 working days.
Our university progression agreements mean you can apply your Qualifi Level 5, Level 7 or Level 8 diploma towards a graduate or post graduate degree in the UK or the US.